Friday, September 24, 2010

Waterford United F.C 2010

 Here I am  Pre-season training with Waterford United under 20's(2nd from bottom right)
                    Team photo before a game at our home pitch R.S.C( 3rd from bottom right)
                                           Here I am on an Attacking run Vs Wexford Youths
                                                Long Range Passing Vs Wexford Youths
                               Scored Penalty Vs Wexford Youths( front forground, I am Number 3)
                                                Defending Tackle number 1.
                                               Defending Tackle number 2.

Above I can be seen playing with my current team Waterford United (www.waterford-united.ie) in the Airtricity League of Ireland. This Game was played at our home pitch the RSCW. In the competition we have played 10 games in which I started every game, starting 8 at left fullback and 2 at left sided midfielder.

No comments:

Post a Comment